Land First News
Salmon River New York Properties
See SALMON RIVER, NY properties.
Tour 5 new offers and own exciting real estate in the famous SALMON RIVER, New York area - enjoy world class fishing, boating, snowmobiling and more.
- 1.24 acres, walk to Salmon River via connecting State Forest, use river, hidden pond and 164 acre Trout Lake, 200' paved road, utilities: $28,900
- 10 acres, 655 feet of SALMON RIVERBANK, 344' paved road with utilities, potentially sub-dividable one time into two 5 acre parcels: $125,000
- 5.31 acres, walk to Salmon River via State Forest, use 164 acre Trout Lake, 662' paved road front, utilities, nice woods $25,000
- 10 acres, walk to Salmon River via connecting State Forest, use river, hidden pond and 164 acre Trout Lake, 200' paved road, utilities: $79,800
- 5 acres, walk to Salmon River via connecting State Forest, use river, hidden pond and 164 acre Trout Lake, 200' paved road, utilities: $39,900
SALMON RIVER, NY: Brand new 1.24 acres walk to SALMON RIVER and a hidden pond both on the connecting State Forest. Enjoy 200' paved road, utilities, 265' driveway into woods, plus use this semi-private driveway to to access the vast State Forest running along the Salmon River. The paved road is a quite town road and is plowed in winter for ideal year-round access. Paved road front also directly connects to the local ATV and Snowmobile trails too. Walk to 1,700 acre State Forest at the end of the end of the driveway, walk to Salmon River, use hidden fishing pond and a enjoy a 164 acre Trout Lake at the state forest's east end: $28,900. Call for more info, will not last, sold 3 others here recently - Call 315-387-2600
The Salmon River is an world class fishing destination with global record fish caught in Salmon River and nearby Lake Ontario. Enjoy trophy salmon fishing and year round premier trout fishing. Salmon River boasts two international fishing records - biggest Chinook Salmon ever caught in the Great Lakes region (weighing 47 pounds, 13 ounces) and the largest Coho Salmon (33 pounds, 4 ounces) caught anywhere on Earth. Salmon River is the home of dozens of other national and state fishing records too. We have recently sold properties near the Salmon River to folks from California, Virginia, and several other states outside of New York, this is a national fishing destination. Local Salmon River retailers recently sold fishing licenses a few years back to people visiting from all 50 US States and over 20 foreign countries, all in one single year.
The area has amazing other outdoor recreational activities like boating, snowmobiling, hunting, camping, hiking and ATV riding. Over 6 local boat launches, 15 miles of lakeside hiking trails, 24 lakeside campsites (including island campsites), endless snowmobile trails, outlet to SALMON RIVER with 12 miles of public fishing on an international trophy trout/salmon river. Use over 18,000 acres of local Salmon River State Land Forests. Lake Ontario provides marinas, deep water lake fishing, white sand beaches for summer swims, trophy fishing and endless boating on a Great Lake that flows into the Saint Lawrence Seaway.
See these 5 new Salmon River use properties located near Altmar, New York just East of Pulaski, New York.