Land First News
Adirondack Riverfront Properties
Tour VERY LAST river property ideally located between TROUT LAKE and WOLF LAKE by ADIRONDACK FOREST PARK near Edwards, NY.
Now available to show 7 days a week - call or email now to reserve your appointment.
See our very last Riverfront Property here along the OSWEGATCHIE RIVER - Tour Rare Adirondack Style Waterfront.
- 5 acres, 280' Oswegatchie Riverfront, 200' paved road with utilities, internal drive to water, mature woods: SOLD
- 2.1 acres, WATERFRONT 4-Bay GARAGE w/ APARTMENT full bath, kitchen, workshop, 200' riverfront, nice woods: SOLD
- 3.1 acres, 235' riverfront, 250' paved road with utilities, shed, internal drive to waterfront, big pines: SOLD
- 5.3 acres, 300' riverfront peninsula, barn, pond, 300' paved road, utilities, drive to wooded waterfront: SOLD
- 5.1 acres, 225' Oswegatchie Riverfront, 390' paved road with utilities, drive to waterfront, long up river views: SOLD
- 5.5 acres, 460' riverfront, 200' paved road by utilities, drive to waterfront, mature woods: $59,900
- 6 acres, 400' Oswegatchie Riverfront, 309' paved road with utilities, internal drive to water, big pines: SOLD
Riverfront estates near TROUT LAKE, CEDAR LAKE, WOLF LAKE STATE FOREST and the ADIRONDACK STATE FOREST - use over 500,000 acres of local state forests with dozens of lakes, ponds and rivers to access via State Land just minutes away. Town snowmobile and ATV trails run near this paved road, easy to connect and ride. Paved road has utilities and is plowed in the winter. Year-round access. Ideal for waterfront home, vacation cabin, RV, camping or just holding on to. Prime northern pike and bass fishing. Good swimming. Crystal clear flat waters for 2.5 mile east and half mile west. Ideal boat float, put boat in at Edwards boat launch and float calm flat waters for almost 3 miles down river to these new riverfront properties for sale, explore 6 miles of forested shorelines and fish 3 miles of prime gentle waters for bass and pike. Two properties have sold and closed here already!
Call now on this 5.5 acres 460' riverfront, 200' paved road by utilities $59,900 before it is gone or price increases.